Inspired by a post Justin Scott made a while ago, let's summarize how much more it'll take me to graduate from college: To my surprise, I realized a few months ago that I am actually pretty close -- I only have a handful more classes left, but see for yourself:
- Operating Systems Design (4h)
- Multicore and Cluster Computing (2h)
- Data Warehousing and Data Mining (3h)
- Human-Computer Interaction (3h)
- Organizational Theory (3h)
- Seminar: Economic Anomalies and Paradoxes
(The hours mean hours per week, all through the semester, and do not include recitations or tutorials).
After that, I will have to write a 6-months masters thesis, and after that, I will graduate with a masters degree in Information Engineering and Management.
All this adds up to about a year which -- if you ask me -- is pretty awesome.